Join our team
the story of living well
The living well counseling center opened in February 2014. Living well provides resources, training, and support for expatriate workers living and working in Cambodia to promote well-being. Our center has English and Korean speaking clinical and pastoral counselors. Since 2014, the center has grown to provide services to people and organizations in Phnom Penh and beyond, with a growing list of member partners and opportunities to reach beyond its borders.
Scroll down to find these job descriptions:
- Office Manager
- Pastoral Counselors & Licensed Clinical Therapists
Friday, June 22nd
Office Manager’s role
The Office Manager at living well will be involved in and assist with a wide range of living well programs and activities. The job will include some routine tasks week to week, as well as variety based on the particular activities or current needs that arise within the staff team. The Office Manager will report to the center director and will ensure that good administrative procedures are in place for the effective operation of the center.
Office Manager character qualities
- A committed follower of Jesus Christ
- Willing to work closely with others as part of a team
- Teachable and willing to learn
- Reliable and honest
Experience and skills necessary
- 3-5 years of accounting and finance work
- High proficiency in English – spoken and written
- Experience with Quickbooks
the office manager shall perform the following:
- Provide a variety of administrative functions for the center; including stocking supplies, running errands, paying bills, printing forms and files, and monitoring email / phone correspondence during the workweek.
- Keep records of people attending the center for personal services and seminars.
- Maintain a range of member care resources that can be made available to members.
- Maintain the office presentation level and act as coordinator for general office and center processes and routines.
- Oversee furniture and appliance maintenance as well as coordinate desired improvements to office functionality and feel.
- Work with the director to keep track of number of clients, income and expenditures to use in reporting to the center stakeholders.
- Prepare reports for director / Board and other stakeholders as requested by the director.
- As living well moves into becoming a registered business, prepare reports for the tax department and ministry of labor, as well as delivering said reports at the proper times to the appropriate people.
- Work with the center director and the Board to analyze the current fee structure of the business plan and make recommendations as to any changes that should be considered.
- Being aware of the current tax and labor laws and procedures, and keeping the staff and Board informed of any changes through networking with other Cambodian businesses.
- Be the face of living well, including: Making sure the office is open when required for appointments and seminars, welcoming clients, and being available during working hours Monday to Friday and occasional Saturdays for seminars.
- Maintain records of staff meetings, including the distribution of agendas and notes of minutes taken from the meetings.
- Maintain a membership list for living well partners and distribute news, reports, etc. when required.
- Supervise and support the living well cleaner in what she needs to do her job.
- Manage the financial records of the center under the supervision of the director and Board treasurer.
- Record cash flow both electronically in Quickbooks and paper files stored at the center.
- Create a monthly profit & loss report for the director and Broad treasurer.
- Create a projected three-year budget and review the budget monthly to measure expected and actual income and expenses.
Pastoral Counselors & licensed clinical therapists
We are searching for experienced, qualified pastoral counselors and licensed clinical therapists to join our team!
We are looking for long and short-term commitments and look forward to discussing the roles and opportunities available for interested and qualified candidates.
Interested candidates please contact Jace Allen at email@example.com regarding questions or to inquire about setting up an interview.