- Cultural Orientation days
- Transition and debriefing
- Prayer Ministry
- Workshops (i.e. Introduction to Third Culture Kids, Burn out, self-care, etc)
- Assessments (i.e. Meyers-Briggs, Cerny-Smith Cross-Cultural Assessment)
- Marriage/family enrichmen
- Quiet spiritual reflection days
- Spiritual Direction
-Prepare Enrich (Pre-marital and Marriage Assessment)
- Counseling Intensives (click here for more info)
Services are provided by trained and experienced professionals with a holistic view of people and desire for healthy and deep connections and a belief in the value of life - and the beauty of a life well-lived.
Fees vary depending on services provided. For one-on-one counseling or coaching the cost is between $25 - $30. Seminar cost will depend on membership, length of seminar and amount of preparation necessary.
Starting in January 2018, living well will be implementing a slight increase in the fee structure for client sessions. The new structure is as follows:
- $25 / session for member partners
- $30 / session for non-members
This will mark the first time since the inception of living well four years ago that we have increased fees. The increase will help us cover the cost of operating in Cambodia as well as continuing to provide a high quality of professional services to our clients. As always, we are willing to work with anyone who is unable to afford the full amount.
Please contact us if:
- there is a training or assessment you are interested in but don't see listed
- there is a training you would like us to consider developing for you
- you are interested in an assessment for a particular topic you would like to see is available
Hover over the bolded dates in the calendar to see upcoming events - or go to our events page to see a list of events.
Feel free to contact us if you have any questions.
Connect: email: email@example.com
phone: +855 92 677 021